Thu, Jul 12|
Prototype Career Service
Structuring Your Job Search for Success
Learn to structure your job search around your lifestyle pace (while leaving plenty of time for other responsibilities), make slo-mo and hurry-up plans to get a job after a long transition period or right out of the gate, form plans A and B, and create a "sleeper" plan to implement later.
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2018, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Prototype Career Service, 626 Armstrong Ave W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
About The Event
When it comes to job search, structure is the key. Creativity and contacts are great, but not if you don’t implement a plan to use them well. In this session you will develop or fine-tune your own plan for job search success, after learning about these concepts:
• Job search strategies for when your schedule is crazy-busy or when you have nothing on your schedule at all
• Slo-mo job search plans for transitioning to new work over several months or a year
• Hurry-up job search strategies to get a job fast
• Plan A and Plan B job search processes
• Sleeper job search plans: Strategize now, implement later
• Monday-through-Friday job search schedules that leave most of the day free for other responsibilities
It’s like a fitness plan for your job search: Once you know what to do, the results start multiplying. Come learn how to structure your search for success so you can maximize the rewards for your effort.